Monday, July 28, 2008

Matt Damon:It's a Girl!


Break out the pink onesies. Matt Damon's wife, Luciana – whom the actor says is "due soon" – is having another little girl!

"I'm so outnumbered down here, it's crazy," Damon, 37, told USA Today via telephone from his home in Miami.

This child will be the third girl in the Damon household, joining big sisters Isabella, 2, and Alexia, 9.

And while they're undoubtedly prepared with tons of hand-me-downs, one thing the couple doesn't have yet is a name. "We decided to wait till she's born," Damon said. "We're going to get a look at her and we'll probably keep debating it!"

The Bourne star also chatted about packing on the pounds for his "doughy" role in The Informant, joking that he was in danger of forfeiting his Sexiest Man Alive title.

Even now – when he's started to drop the weight – he told USA Today, "I'm the Sexiest Man Alive's chunky cousin."

How is he slimming down? "I'm just boxing," said the actor, who's getting ready for re-shoots on Green Zone, in which he plays a solider. "I figure if you get hit enough times, [the weight] will fall off."

After the re-shoots in September, Damon is looking forward to a much-deserved break. "[I'm] taking the rest of the year off,” he told the paper. “I'm just hanging out with my family."

No comments: