Thursday, July 3, 2008

Blake Lively ain't Paris Hilton at all!


They’re both blondes and they both love dogs. But this of course doesn’t mean that Blake Lively and Paris Hilton are already the same.

At least this is what 20-year old Gossip Girl star, Blake Live insists.


In an article on People magazine, Blake was said to be dissing off comparisons of her and our dear heiress. “I once heard someone say that I’m similar to Paris Hilton – since I have a dog and blonde hair, that must mean we’re alike,” Blake shares in the August issue of Seventeen mag.

She further adds that, “It’s a dumb thing to say. I don’t think that makes Paris and me similar … I don’t go to clubs, I don’t party, I don’t dance on tables, and I don’t like sex tapes.”

Wow. And Blake obviously didn’t feel flattered at all to be associated with Paris. Oh well, this isn’t as if the first time I heard somebody ‘freaking out’ to be compared to our dear heiress. Remember Lydia Hearst?!

No comments: