Tuesday, June 24, 2008

John Mayer: 'Jennifer Aniston Romance Is Not A Publicity Stunt'


John Mayer has vented his frustrations at rumours that he is using his relationship with Jennifer Aniston for fame and notoriety, and denied their romance is a publicity stunt.

The couple has been linked for several months, and the relationship appears to be serious - the former Friends star arrived in London from Los Angeles on Monday to join Mayer on his tour of the U.K.

But Mayer has been left fuming at internet gossips who allege he is only dating Aniston to further his own career - and is so angry he admits it makes him feel "dirty".

He says: "The moment I complete the circuit of having thought about it is the moment I feel dirty from the inside. I've never thought like that.

“The one thing I'll take with me to my grave, hopefully, is that I've never made a decision based on anything other than my heart"

No comments: