Sunday, June 1, 2008

Angelina Sexy Vanity fair cover


Angelina Jolie who appears on the July issue of Vanity Fair cover, said:

"It makes me feel that all the things about my body are suddenly there for a reason. It makes you feel round and supple, and to have a little life inside you is amazing."

That’s an odd statement. Which things "are suddenly there for a reason."? Is she talking about her breasts? Brad Pitt probably would have said something completely different.

Angelina says that Brad, "finds pregnancy very sexy. So that makes me feel very sexy." Every guy should feel that way if he’s in love with his partner.

Angelina also said she had a C-section when she gave birth to Shiloh. She said:

"I had a C-section and I found it fascinating. I didn’t find it a sacrifice and I didn’t find it a painful experience. I found it a fascinating miracle of what a body can do."

A sacrifice would have been going through normal labor, and having the baby vaginally. No pain means the epidural was in the right place, and pumping in some good drugs.

Angelina talked about the environment the children are being raised in. She said:

"We communicate to the point where we probably annoy our children. We have art around the house, we have books, we go to plays, we talk. Our focus is art and painting and dress-up and singing. It’s what we love."

That sounds great for Brad and Angelina, but are any of the books for kids? Do the kids have toys, and kid stuff, or are they immersed only in adult activities? Kids need a childhood.

No comments: