Sunday, June 29, 2008

Jennifer Garner is an Early Bird




Jennifer Garner and husband Ben Affleck (pictured below) take their daughter Violet, 2 1/2, to lunch at the ‘Early Bird’ restaurant on Saturday in Brentwood, Calif.

Yesterday, Ben told Access Hollywood a lot about life at home: “Things are pretty great. We’re very happy. Things couldn’t be better. We’re kind of taking it easy and just kind of enjoying a little downtime at home… I’m at a point now where even… vacation sort of feels a little bit like work. I’d rather just kind of chill and take it easy.”

The day before (Thursday), Ben chatted with Nightline about his three trips to the Congo, where he visited refugee camps, warlords and hospitals.

“It’s definitely changed me,” Ben said. “It’s definitely been a part of… I guess a growing sense that I have a responsibility to do something with my life that’s other than just serving mileage in some way… You have a responsibility to your kid and also a responsibility to the world around you.”

No comments: